75th Anniversary Celebration
Serving our community since August 6, 1948.
For 75 years, serving members of ORNL FCU has been an honor. We are equally honored to invest in the communities where our members and employees live, work, worship, and attend school. To commemorate our diamond anniversary, ORNL FCU wants to give back in a big way—by awarding grants totaling $350,000 to deserving organizations in the East Tennessee community.
Grants to Be Awarded.
ORNL FCU members and employees are passionate about supporting the East Tennessee community and it’s important to us that we understand their interests and their community’s needs. That’s why we’re seeking help from our members and employees in selecting the organizations that will receive a grant!
- 1 organization will receive a $75,000 award
- 2 organizations will each receive a $50,000 award
- 4 organizations will each receive a $25,000 award
- 10 organizations will each receive a $7,500 award
Nominate an Organization.
We are inviting members and employees to nominate organizations and share with us why the organization should be awarded a grant from ORNL FCU:
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Why are you passionate about the organization?
- If you are involved in the organization, tell us why and what you do.
- How is the organization helping our community thrive?
- How will the community benefit should your organization be selected for a grant from ORNL FCU?
NOMINATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM MEMBERS BETWEEN
JULY 31, 2023 AND AUGUST 15, 2023.
- Must be a member or an employee of ORNL FCU.
- Must adhere to ORNL FCU’s 75th Anniversary Community Giveback Requirements & Criteria.*
- Must authorize ORNL FCU to use their likeness should their organization be selected.
- Nominations will be reviewed as they are received.
- Winners will be announced early September.
- Winning organizations and nominating members or employees will be contacted about the date(s) of the award ceremony and check presentation.