These rules are for promotional drawings that ORNL FCU may offer from time to time. Any special promotions with different rules will have their own set of rules.
NO PURCHASE, OBLIGATION OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BEING A MEMBER OF THE CREDIT UNION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. All ORNL Federal Credit Union members and non-members are eligible to participate.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years or older to participate.
3. Accounts must be in good standing (deposit accounts must have a positive balance and all loans must be current).
4. A name will be randomly selected by ORNL FCU and will be awarded on the date listed on drawing material disclosed in the branch or in the drawing location.
5. Winners will be contacted by phone within 5 business days of drawing.
6. By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of their name and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation. All entrants agree to release and hold ORNLFCU harmless.
7. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Employees and volunteers of ORNL Federal Credit Union, and their immediate families, are not eligible for prize awards. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, children, stepparents, and stepchildren.
9. Each participant and their heirs, personal representatives, and next of kin forever release, waive, discharge and agree to hold harmless ORNL Federal Credit Union and its Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents and Sponsors from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities and damages arising out of or related to any loss, injury or damages, whether caused by the negligence of the released parties or otherwise, that may be caused as a result of participation in this promotion or the receipt of any prize.
10. Alternate entries need to be mailed to:
ORNL Federal Credit Union
Attention: Marketing Department
PO Box 365
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-0365
11. ORNL FCU is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or illegible entries.
12. By entering and participating in the contest, all participants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All decisions are in the sole and absolute discretion of the credit union. Any violation or non-compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification.
13. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this drawing, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this drawing, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in a court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the contest) and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Entering the drawing does not entitle any participant to a prize. Only the participants selected in the random drawing and who claim the prize(s) according to these rules will receive the prize(s) listed.
15. Each individual participant may be enter his or her name into the drawing one (1) time. Duplicate entries will be discarded and not entered into the drawing, within the sole discretion of ORNL FCU.
16. ORNL Federal Credit Union is the official sponsor of this contest with a principal place of business located at 221 South Rutgers Avenue, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831 and a mailing address of P.O. Box 365, Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831.
17. For more information, call 865.688.9555 or toll-free 800.676.5328.