Branch Lobbies Closed Temporarily
To comply with the “stay at home” directive from Governor Lee and to keep our members and employees safe, we are changing which services are available in branch lobbies. Lobby access will not be granted for routine transactions that can be performed at an ITM/ATM, drive-thru lanes, or through Online and Mobile Banking.
All in-store branches located in Food City, Kroger, and Walmart stores, and our Oak Ridge National Lab branch, will remain temporarily closed.
You will need to use drive-thrus or ATMs/ITMs for:
- Cash and check deposits
- Check cashing
- Balance inquiries
- Loan payments
Lobbies will be available for essential, non-transactional services by calling branches directly. Find your nearest branch location and the direct phone number by clicking the button below.
Member and Small Business Assistance
For members impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we are offering the following:
- Pandemic State of Emergency Assistance Loan Program offers impacted members the opportunity to apply for an unsecured loan at 0% APR fixed rate for the first six months and 3% APR fixed rate for the remainder of the loan term. The special rate is available to existing ORNL FCU members (of at least 90 days) who meet specific qualifications. It offers a maximum term of 48 months, members can take up to 90 days to make their first payment.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit without the current 1% origination fee.
- Quick Loan for loan amounts from $200 - $500 with no credit check.
- Certificate withdrawal penalty waivers.
- Loan extension programs for members having difficulty making loan payments, including loan payment extensions and fee waivers.
- Mortgage assistance for homeowners. Call 800.224.5869 Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-9:00 PM, Saturday 10:00 AM-3:00 PM Eastern.
- Donation of $10,000 to Second Harvest Food Bank.
Small Business Relief:
Small businesses in need of disaster relief funding should contact the following resources:
Managing Your Finances Remotely
If you or someone you have been in contact with is suspected of having the coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask that you protect yourself and others by using these digital services:
We know that the uncertainty of COVID-19 is concerning, and we will continue to monitor the impact of the situation in our region. We will provide further updates as they become available on our web site and social media. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800.676.5328.