ORNL FCU 70th Anniversary Celebration – August 6, 1948
Celebrating 70 years of ORNL Federal Credit Union
$70,000 Community Giveback & Investment
For over 70 years, serving members of ORNL FCU has been an honor. We are equally honored to invest in the communities where our members and employees live, work, worship, and attend school. To commemorate our anniversary, ORNL FCU wants to give back in a big way—by donating $10,000 each to seven non-profit organizations in the East Tennessee community.
ORNL FCU members and employees are equally passionate about supporting the East Tennessee community and together, we make our communities thrive. It’s important to us that we understand their interests and their community’s needs. That’s why we’re seeking their help in selecting the organizations that will each receive a $10,000 donation.
To celebrate ORNL FCU’s heritage, we are inviting members to nominate organizations and share with us why they should receive a $10,000 donation from ORNL FCU:
1. How is the organization best serving the needs of our community?
2. Why are you passionate about the organization?
3. If you are involved in the organization, tell us why and what you do.
4. How is the organization helping our community thrive?
We can’t support every non-profit organization in our 16 county charter; from the nominations received, we will select and award organizations that represent diverse interests and areas across our charter area. Nominations from members will be accepted between August 6 and August 25. Organizations selected to receive a $10,000 donation will be announced the beginning of September.
- Member nominations accepted between August 6 and August 25.
- Nominations can be submitted to email@example.com or 2077 Town Center Blvd. Suite #204, Knoxville, TN 37922 in attention to the Marketing Department.
- Must be a member or an employee of ORNL FCU.
- Must adhere to ORNL FCU’s Outreach Program Requirements & Criteria.
- Must authorize ORNL FCU to use their likeness should their organization be selected.
70th Anniversary Member Nomination Form (PDF)
70th Anniversary Member Nomination Form (Microsoft Word)