Mortgage Loan Originator – Farragut, Farragut Kroger, and Northshore
NMLS #477009 • 865.220.6854 • firstname.lastname@example.org
“I love having the opportunity to help people fulfill their dreams of achieving home ownership! Being a mortgage loan originator is very rewarding.”
Renata started with the credit union in 1998 and has worked in the mortgage industry ever since. She has actually been in the banking industry her entire life, starting when she was just 15 years old! She has worked as a File Clerk, Teller, Consumer Loan Officer, and Member Services Supervisor — all at various credit unions across the United States and abroad. Renata has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from California State University at Sacramento and has received numerous production awards from the Knoxville Mortgage Brokers Association – Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
- I am a native Californian. I’m now a Tennessee transplant married to a former Air Force pilot who is a Tennessean and UT alumni.
- We lived in England for three years before coming to Knoxville in 1998.
- I am definitely all VOL, as my children now attend UTK!
- I love Golden Retrievers! I have owned 5 of them total, but currently have two, Duke & Ellie.
- Pineapple DOES belong on pizza! Though, meat lovers is my #1 choice.